Audio Technica AT2000T MC to MM Set-up Transformer
The AT2000T is a step-up transformer that is the culmination of know-how from both the AT5000T, which was released to celebrate our 45th anniversary, and its improved follow-up, the AT3000T.
The AT2000T represents incredible value for money, coming installed with the same special winding EI core transformer as the AT3000T, and retains its special flatness and superior sound quality. Enjoy rich sounds from analogue records with the AT2000T.
* Wide-band capable special separator winding EI core transformer with reduced coil condenser material.
* 70% permalloy core for low loss design.
* Special wide-band compatible with a wide range of MC cartridges from 2 to 17O.
* Floating insulation for reduced transformer resonance.
* Strong metallic sealed body highly resistant to external noise.
* Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50000Hz (± 3dB)
* Boost ratio: 24dB
* Compatible cartridges: 2 – 17 ohms
* Recommended Load Impedance: 47k ohms
* Channel Balance: Up to 0.5dB
* Channel separation: Above 85dB
* Dimensions: H89×W140×D125mm
* Weight: 1.2kg