We proudly present to you our new Kiseki PurpleHeart N.S. ( SB ) MC Phono Cartridge. SB stands for Short Body.
Like the PurpleHeart N.S. ( Long Body ), our short body Kiseki PurpleHeart N.S. has been machined out of solid Purpleheart wood, but has now the smaller size ( short body ), like the Kiseki Blue N.S.
The motor is based on the same parts we are using for the other current Kiseki N.S. models.
We have chosen for a Short Body to make it easier to install this cartridge in different tonearms.
Our new Kiseki MC Phono Cartridge is available through official dealers of our Kiseki distributors.
a hand-built beauty
that evokes adjectives normally
reserved for art or jewellery
“mystique” and “masterpiece”
MC Kiseki PurpleHeart N.S. – SPECIFICATIONS
- Body: PurpleHeart Wood, 25 mm long
- Cantilever: Solid Boron Rod: 0.28 mm diameter
- Stylus: 0.12 x 0.12 Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus tip radius: 4 x 70 μm
- Stylus mount: On cantilever
- Vertical Tracking Angle (VTA): 20 degrees
- Coilbody: pure iron
- Weight: 6 grams
- Output voltage: 0,44mV at 5cm/s
- Internal impedance: 40 ohm
- Frequency response: 20 – 30.000Hz ± 1dB
- Channel balance: 0.4dB
- Channel Separation: 30dB at 1kHz
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at a tracking force of 2.6 grams: 80 μm
- Dynamic Compliance: 16 μm/mN
- Recommended loading: 400 ohms
- Recommend tracking force: 2.0 – 2.6 grams
- Optimum tracking force: 2.4 grams
- Recommended tone arm mass: Medium
- Optimum working temperature: 20 °C
- Break-in period: 50 – 100 hours