Naim Uniti Atom Compact All-in-one
$3,750.00 – $4,000.00
Uniti Atom is a beautiful, compact multi-source music player that will seduce you with its amazing sound quality and outstanding feature-set. Its 40-watt integrated amplifier and high-resolution music streaming capabilities will fill your home with stunning high-fidelity sound. Uniti Atom is perfect as a high-end main system or even for use in the kitchen or study, where space is at a premium. Just add speakers. Our Naim App for iOS and Android combines all of your music sources in one place, making Uniti Atom even more appealing.
40 Watt Class A/B amplifier from the NAIT integrated amplifiers. Coupled with an oversized power supply, “the finest quality SMD circuitry and premium Burr Brown DACs to deliver the unique Naim pace, rhythm and timing.”
State of the art WiFi technology capable of supporting both 2.4 and 5GHz frequencies. Naim’s new patent-pending WiFi solution using antennas on either side of the product to optimise the use.
The Uniti Atom utilises ”an incredible powerful, phenomenally accurate fourth-generation 40-bit SHARC DSP processor.” Along with Naim’s own software model to combat jitter (timing errors) and up-samples incoming data to ensure the best quality sound.
At the heart of Uniti is an audiophile volume control which adjusts level in the analogue domain to a premium digital resolution. Its ultra-smooth rotation and illumination is inspired by our reference amplification system, Statement. The lit volume segments are reflected in the same fashion on Uniti Atom’s intuitive remote control and will adjust accordingly on the top surface ring if the volume is changed remotely. We’ve also hidden the Bluetooth antenna here for a seamless aesthetic.
The Uniti Atom includes enough local storage to store up to 20,000 tracks to play through the all-in-one player. The Uniti Atom can also serve music to your network – up to four devices in a multiroom system.
The new intuitive Naim App gives you effortless control over individual or multiple Uniti products. You can access all of your music, including your favourite radio stations, streaming services and playlists, or explore artist discographies and biographies. Furthermore, you can now update your system wirelessly with a single tap.
- Chromecast built-in
- Spotify Connect
- Bluetooth (aptX HD)
- Internet Radio
- UPnP (Universal Plug’n’Play)
- Digital Input (S/PDIF)
- Analogue Output
- HDMI ARC
- File Formats – WAV, FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media formats, Ogg Vorbis and MP3
- Wireless Updates
- Roon Ready
- 2 x Optical TOSLink (upto 24bit/96kHz)
- 1 x Coaxial RCA (up to 24bit/192kHz, DoP 64Fs)
- 1 x HDMI ARC (Optional)
- 2 x USB Type A (front and rear)
- Streaming services: Chromecast Built-In, Apple Airplay, TIDAL, Spotify® Connect, Bluetooth (AptX HD), Internet Radio™, UPnP™ (hi-res streaming), Roon Ready
- Ethernet (10/100Mbps), WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/ac with internal antennae)
- Updates your system wirelessly via the Naim App.
Ripping and Storage:
- Store up to 20,000 tracks to a local USB connected storage device and serve to a network-connected player.
- WAV (up to 32bits/384kHz)
- FLAC and AIFF (up to 24bit/384kHz)
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) – up to 24bit/384kHz
- MP3 – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit)
- AAC – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit)
- OGG and WMA – up to 48kHz (16 bit)
- DSD – 64 and 128Fs
Notes: Gapless playback supported on all formats
Internet radio Formats:
- Windows Media-formatted content
- OGG Vorbis streams
- 40W per channel into 8 Ohms.
- Typical use: 90W
- Network standby mode: <2W
- Deep sleep: <0.5W
- 100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
- zigbee RF4CE
- Naim App for iOS and Android
- 5″ colour TFT display and rotary volume control with proximity sensor and four buttons
- Dimensions: 95mm x 245mm x 265mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 7kg
- Finishes: Brushed and anodised aluminium
- Supplied with: remote control, Power-Line Lite mains cable (UK only), cleaning cloth, quick-start guide
- Amplification: External power amplifier or sub-woofer
- Mains cable: Power-Line mains cable
|Audio Input Option||
Standard (no HDMI ARC), HDMI ARC input