Kiseki Blue N.S.
The Kiseki Blue N.S. is the first “New Style” Kiseki cartridge ever. The typical, but shorter, Kiseki body is machined out of solid aluminium, the motor is built from best available parts today. Two years of experimenting, testing all possible choices of materials and techniques to result in a better new Kiseki Blue. A Kiseki Blue which surpasses the results of the original Kiseki Blue from the 80’s ánd of the more recent Kiseki Blue N.O.S. Only then we felt we had a reason to produce this Kiseki Blue N.S.
It will still be available in limited quantities, but we try to supply the world in such a way that once it is available in your country, there should not be a shortage afterwards. Only if enough products are available to us, we will explore new areas. Elsewhere on this website you can see where this new Kiseki Blue N.S. will become available, where you have to travel for an opportunity to listen to the first Kiseki “New Style” cartridge.
MC Kiseki Blue N.S. – SPECIFICATIONS
- Body: Aluminum alloy, 25mm long
- Cantilever: Solid Boron Rod: 0.28 mm diameter
- Stylus: 0,12 x 0,12 Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus tip radius: 5 x 120 µm
- Vertical Tracking Angle (VTA): 20 degrees
- Coilbody: pure iron
- Weight: 8 grams
- Output voltage: 0.44 mV at 5 cm/s
- Internal impedance: 40 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 – 25.000 Hz ± 1 dB
- Channel balance: 0.4 dB
- Channel Separation: 35 dB at 1 kHz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at a tracking force of 2.4 grams: 80 µm
- Dynamic Compliance: 16 µm/mN